måndag, januari 21, 2013

Color challenge at Love to Create

Hi everyone, I hope your weekend has been really good. This weekend I haven´t been doing so much crafting as I wanted because of my ME/CFS. Sooo, sadly, this weekend I´ve spent most of my time in bed or on the couch resting and sleeping. Well, enough about that.

It´s Monday and today starts a brand new challenge at Love to Create and for this challenge we want you to pick three of your favorite colors. Easy peasy!!


We are so excited to welcome two new Fabulous sponsors this week!


I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!

Offering a Prize of a $10.00 Gift Certificate 
to Di's Digi Download store




StampArt Design by Kathryne© 

Hello stamping friends! Thank you for welcoming me into your home and hearts. I am a freehand graphic illustrator, embarking on an exciting new adventure with you in the world of digi stamping! 

My work is distributed nationally, and beyond with my designs printed on clothing, jewellery, posters, mounted glass etching and stationery. Hallmark carried a complete line of my Northern Wildlife Exposures embossed cards and note pads. I’ve also developed a children’s Christian activity book used in Sunday school programs and mission trips throughout the world. Additionally, my repertoire includes published artwork and poetry with an award-winning design for a calendar with the Children’s Aid Society and a logo used for the National Scout Jamboree.
I thoroughly enjoy creating. My desire is to inspire hope and joy, with celebrations of love and inspiration at the heart of each drawing for you. I’m excited to share my delight of creativity through my stamp art with the wonderful folks at Whimsy. StampArt Design by Kathryne©
StampArt Design by Kathryne© is a digital stamp collection created exclusively for Whimsy Stamps, showcasing a range of styles from delightful animated drawings to captivating wildlife portrayals. With this variety, you can choose the perfect image for any project!

Offering a Prize of 5 images of winner's choice 


I got these adorable stamps from Stamped Art by Kathryne - Whimsy StampsRaggedy Girl - Adorably Yours and  A Hug a Day - Sentiment. I do hope you´ll pay her a visit ´cause her stamps are absolutely adorable.

 Stamps: Stamped Art by Kathryne
Papers: Bazzill, First Edition & Panduro
Embellishments: Magnolia Fence die, EK Success Circle punch, QK Nesting Doily Circle die,
QK Nesting Circle dies, Nellie Snellen Leaf Punch/Emboss punch, Marianne Design Flourish die,
Sew Easy, DMC, Ribbon, Doily, Flowers, Leaves, Metal Corners, Fluid Chalk - Chestnut Roan
Coloring Medium: Spectrum Noir



 Inside of the card.

 





I´d like to try my luck into these following challenges:

Crafty Calendarchallenge - What´s New? (new magnolia fence die)

49 kommentarer:

  1. Very cute card! The colours are so bright ! Thanks for playing along at Card Mania! Ani

    SvaraRadera
  2. What a sweet and colorful card.
    Thanks for joining the Card and Scrap challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hvor er den bare smuk♥

    1000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.
    knuss♥

    SvaraRadera
  4. Hi Mian, I just LOVE this sweet card and sentiment. I'm blessed each week by your darling creations, and am just SO grateful to have you share with us. I hope you enjoy playing in our challenges as much as we enjoy seeing your creative work. Come back soon - I'm always looking forward to seeing more from you!
    Have a great week.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    SvaraRadera
  5. A sweet card, and a great sentiment. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafting For All Seasons.

    SvaraRadera
  6. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
    Pinky

    SvaraRadera
  7. Gorgeous colour combo, Mian. Super fabulous card! Love the inside too. It's a pleasure to sponsor for your challenge. xx Kathy

    SvaraRadera
  8. Gorgeous - love the chocolatey paper!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    SvaraRadera
  9. Ah pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at crafty ribbons
    Hugs Kelly

    SvaraRadera
  10. Aww stunning , love the papers . The image is fab and love the colours you chose. Thanks for sharing it with us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    SvaraRadera
  11. gorgeous card, and how sweet is that sentiment! Thank you for joining in with the cutie pies xx

    SvaraRadera
  12. Hi Mia, lovely card and I love the shade of that turquoise flower, thanks for joining us at Allsorts. xxx

    SvaraRadera
  13. Perfect little card and that image and sentiment is the tops! Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla's!

    SvaraRadera
  14. A really lovely creation and perfect for our 'Flower Power' theme Mian.

    It's great to see you at Allsorts challenge this week, thanks so much for joining in.

    B x

    SvaraRadera
  15. This is wonderful...Love that cute image and your colors are bright and cheery. Thanks for blessing us with your project today at Word Art Wednesday. Hugs, always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    SvaraRadera
  16. Super colors and darling image and papers!!!

    Thanks so much for joining the Diva's this week with your creation!

    Rina~~ DT Member

    SvaraRadera
  17. Lovely sweet card thanks for joining uis at cutie Pie challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    SvaraRadera
  18. This is gorgeous Mia I love the layout and colouring. Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

    Joan x

    SvaraRadera
  19. Beautiful with such cheerful colours. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Tammys Scrapin Corner. Good luck. Hugs Desíre {Tammys Scrapin Corner DT Member} {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    SvaraRadera
  20. I really love the layout and the layering. The floral corner is very pretty and all the colors are delicious. You seem to have a natural talent to put a card together.
    Thank you for joining us at Word Art Wednesday.
    Carole Robb Bisson
    The Blessing of the LORD be Upon You!

    SvaraRadera
  21. This is lovely Mian, I am just stopping by to thank you for your kind comment on my Blog. Judy x

    SvaraRadera
  22. Mian, this is another adorable card you've made! Love that sweet image & your coloring! Love the vibrant colors & papers you chose, the fun die cuts, and that great sentiment! Thank you for sharing this also with us at Lady Anne's this month! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    SvaraRadera
  23. Hi Mian, awww how adorable! Such a sweet image and a really pretty card.

    Thanks for joining in with us at Divas by Design this week,

    Sarah

    SvaraRadera
  24. fabulous card!Thanks so much for playing along at Card Mania!

    SvaraRadera
  25. Me again, popping back to say thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT as well.

    Sarah

    SvaraRadera
  26. This is very cute.
    I really love this creation.


    we are so glad you ,
    entered into the challenge this week.
    we hope to see you back next week.
    Hugs Tammy Ortiz - Owner of Tammy Scrapin Corner

    SvaraRadera
  27. Good Morning sweetie this is fabulous loving the colours, thanks for joining us at LLM this time hugs Pops x x x

    SvaraRadera
  28. This is so sweet. Thanks for joining us at addicted to stamps challenge .

    Hugs Nadell

    SvaraRadera
  29. So gorgeous card. I love papers. Thanks for playing with us at LMM challenge.
    Nathalie

    SvaraRadera
  30. Beautiful card Mian, such a sweet image coloured so beautifully and I just love the sentiment too.
    Thank you for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week, good luck.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    SvaraRadera
  31. This is such a pretty card with an adorable image! Love it!

    Thank you for participating in the Craft Us Crazy Challenge!

    SvaraRadera
  32. Super cute! love the papers, image and layout. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    SvaraRadera
  33. Hi, Mia!
    This card is fantastic! The image and the coloring are beautiful and your embellishments are gorgeous...
    Thanks for joining us this week at Digi Makeover, hope to see you soon again :)

    SvaraRadera
  34. what a bright happy card! thanks for joining us at Glitter n Sparkle , best of luck with your entry

    SvaraRadera
  35. A gorgeous creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Dream Valley and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    SvaraRadera
  36. Such a sweet card Mian. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week at Eureka Stamps. Hope to see you again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

    SvaraRadera
  37. great card love the image and the sentiment thanks for joining us at glitter n sparkle and good luck emma xx

    SvaraRadera
  38. A lovely card Mian, love the sentiment. Thank you for joining us this week at Whoopsi Daisy. Hugs Christine x

    SvaraRadera
  39. Awwwwww, how sweet!! Love your darling image and beautiful embellies. The inside is so pretty too. Thanks for joining us at the month long Anything Goes challenge at the Fresh Brewed Blog.

    Linda

    SvaraRadera
  40. Mian, your card is STUNNING!! Oh my your coloring, colors, papers and design is Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Eureka Stamps!
    Jacki DT Leader

    SvaraRadera
  41. Another cute card!!! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    SvaraRadera
  42. Beautiful card! Thanks for taking part in Sparkles 'Die Cuts and Flowers' challenge xx

    SvaraRadera
  43. Great card! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    SvaraRadera
  44. Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "What's New" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    SvaraRadera
  45. What a lovely bright birthday card, thanks for joining the challenge at Forever Friends, Lisa (DT) x

    SvaraRadera
  46. lovely card thanks for joining us at daisy doodles and good luck emma xx

    SvaraRadera
  47. Hi i love your card its so creative! Thanks for joining us at Sparkles this month we hope you will join us again!

    Lots of love Rebecca xx

    SvaraRadera

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them and they are much appreciated. Wishing you a wonderful day! Hugs Mian